Thursday, December 17, 2009

Off on a Merry Adventure!



Hello all! Tomorrow evening, provided I get everything graded and packed up, I'll be jumping on a plane for my two-week vacation! I'll be in Singapore for a week, then Hanoi, Vietnam, then Halong Bay, Vietnam (a World Heritage sight!), and finally ringing in the New Year in Ho Chi Minh City. Both are new countries for me, and I am quite excited to get out and travel again! If any of you have recommendations/cool people to meet in these cities, let me know!

Have I packed? No
Have I researched cool places to go? No
Do I know where I'm staying? For part of the time
Have I finished grading papers? Ermmm...

So if you're wondering why this post is short, see above. In case I do not get to post again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment