Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Tiger Horoscope

With all of the recent astrological shake-ups, I have found my stable horoscope relationship with my Chinese sign, the Tiger. Specifically, the Fire Tiger - I have never found any of sign description that I identify with more!

THE FIRE TIGER 1926 AND 1986

Eccentric and dramatic, Fire Tigers are aglow with passion and verve. They are outgoing, expressive and look on the bright side of things. They have the Tiger’s natural ability to lead others and are able to excite others simply with their own gift of enthusiasm. They can be funny and have great senses of humor. Tigers are powerful speakers and have the ability to command and persuade crowds through speech. Their own seemingly endless supply of energy can make them appear a bit dramatic, and it may make them more sensitive to cautious or down-to-earth approaches in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment